Saturday 10 May 2014

Things Already Thought

Most of my thoughts are usually first thing in the morning when I'm meant to be at my freshest (I'm not, I'm sure you can relate). So today I have decided to put them down into words for you all to enjoy...

"Is it morning already? Ohhhh I don't want to get up. I wonder if I stay here for a minute or two Dexter will go back to sleep..."
Of course he didn't, and that's okay but everybody loves their bed. Even more so at 7:30am.

"Why was I dreaming about giant broccoli?"
Sorry, no explanation for this one,  haha.

"What is that smell?" 
Oh it's Dexter and his daily, erm, nappy routine. Let's say this isn't my favourite time of day but the same every day shows he may be able to fit into potty training faster! Horray.

"Right,  how do I make dippy eggs again? Is it 3 minutes or 5?"
I had to refer back to my trusty Jamie Oliver website for this one. It's 5 minutes for the way we like them. And giving Dexter a nutritional breakfast always makes me feel better. Plus he loves it. 


"Bubble bubble bubble, Guppy guppy guppies"
Oh no, it's started. But the simple fact I am starting to know what Dexter likes is great. He can actually tell me what he wants to watch or read. Watching him slowly build on his already facinating personality is just amazing.

"The house feels quiet today, Dexter is very relaxed"
My usual reaction to this is hoping he isn't unwell. But he seems fine,  so that's good!

"What to do today...hmmm"
I think this on a daily basis with Dexter. Of course it's raining again. Any mum will know how difficult it is to entertain a toddler on days like this. Although a day off from having plans can feel theraputic.

"I guess I will put some washing in the machine"
Aka, The Neverending Story

"Maybe I will just have another coffee"
And that is just what I am going to do.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment